BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Has a Little Bit Despair

During Friday,our class have PJK.Our PJK teacher,Cikgu Zaini had made a match 1K Vs 1J n the number of player is 11 vs 11.Ya,is so fair but in our 11 player has someppl just seldom made us lose !!!!! So I talk over with our class captain,"Arshavin"(his name is secret).And I made a 5-2-3 formation,last time our class vs 1J seldom win n win it so beautiful but someppl made us lose.Teacher blew the whistle n the match started,I juz ''solo'' down and passed to our captain,n there juz no defender,juz me n "Arshavin".2 on 1 with the GK,n no surprise we scored that goals.The goal scorer was our captain,so we 1 they 0.Juz a few minutes,1J captain,Sarveen juz attacked us so powerfull.N Sarveen juz score in a beautifulliy goals,now 1-1.After that 1J juz attacking us,while there juz many shoot almoz goals but it no goal.N I juz not very contentment our defender,n they juz scolded by me(isn't i so "guai lan",but when I kicking football I will be very earnest).Ya,after I scolded they defended r good now.After a moments,there juz a good teamwork aganist me n "Arshavin".I made a pass to him,n he finished the shoot.Now 2-1,n I celebrated the goals with him.Before the match end,I shooted a long shoot but unluckily not on target.Teacher blew the whistle. The match was end , we (1K) won this match.N teacher juz called our captain go beside him,oh i c this match,teacher juz wan to find the player hu can delegate Nan Hwa School Football Team vs ACS this month.Our class captain n 1J team captain already r inside the 11 players.Next time,hu will be the next man go in the football校队 leh,let us find out.This match i juz twice to assist ppl scored goals,next time I will shoot many bcoz I already completed my mission,help my friend in the Nan Hwa Football Team.

1 comments:

RKO said...
This comment has been removed by the author.