BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sad Matter !!!!!!! T_T

Last Sunday,walao yeh!!!! My computer get virus I also get virus,kanasai !!!!!! Take computer to format,wan to save my document before format,but he say the hard-disc in the computer also "rosak" Wat The !!!!!! I also sick whole afternoon 都躺在床,almoz wanna die !!!! So I juz think Liverpool vs Manchester United,MU will win but lose !!!! 2-0,OMG !!!!! I juz can't believe the score,wat a day last Sunday to me!!!! But I jus believe Manchester United will win back when 2010 March,Manchester United will facing Liverpool at Old Trafford.So Last Sunday Manchester United lose to Liverpool so I don't wan to post photo on my blog..........so paiseh.....

2 comments:

メWilliam Teong's Blogメ said...

u think at 2010 manchester will win liverpool????

Jay Phalax said...

hoh
u sure see redtube then got virus