BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

My Result

Kanasai,teacher has give our some exam subject back.But........my result alwas make me pensa.Oh My God !!!!!!!! Sejarah 13.5/30,Wat The F**k , Bahasa Malaysia only 13/30 ma de,Science only get 20.5/30 but in my heart i think i can get 24 or 25 but.........ai !!!!! I hate B.M,Sejarah and Science.Our class Science teacher r ''Puan'' Rosnida Ramly go to die lah !!!!!! Jus scold the ppl who score 25 and under,say wat: the ppl under 25 copy answer when doing exercise and the ppl who 25 and above r do by themself.Wat the !!!!!! And say us no respect she and say our class like PA,PE,PC so noisy.And say she c us like this ''Sangat Sakit Hati'',Nah !!!!!!!!!!
Ok say back to my exam result,my English and B.C get 27/30 and Math get 28/30.Unluckily my some exam reult make me so despair.And when holiday end,back to school teachers will give back Geografi,P.M,Sivik,K.H.B.............

0 comments: